EQM Remediation & Construction
Remediation and Construction Services
EQM’s Remediation and Construction group has successfully supported government, industrial, and commercial clients for more than 20 years. Our staff is comprised of engineers, geologists, hydrogeologists, chemists, environmental scientists, hazardous waste managers, and safety professionals. We have completed hundreds of site assessment, remedial action, reutilization and redevelopment projects nationwide using sustainable solutions.
Our commercial clients include: P&G, City of Forest Park, GE, Boeing, GM, Delphi, J.M. Smuckers, U.S. Steel, Lafarge Cement, and others.
Notable Remediation & Construction Projects
EQM’s Remediation and Construction Services include:
- Facility-wide Groundwater Monitoring Program, Ravenna Army Ammunition Plant, Ravenna, OH
- Indiana Harbor and Canal Confined Disposal Facility, Subsurface Investigations, Cutoff Wall, East Chicago, IN
- Non-time-critical removal action (NTCRA) for the former Test Range at the Rock Island Arsenal, IL
- Use of specialized chemical oxidation system to treat H2S, allowing disposal to a local sanitary sewer in lieu of off-site disposal, Warren Recycling, OH
- Decontamination of explosives contaminated facilities at the former Savanna Army Depot, FL
Learn more about Remediation & Construction Services
Call us at (800) 229-7495