For more than 25 years, EQM has successfully managed both large and small environmental projects for government and private sector clients. As a result of our work at over 500 Superfund sites and virtually every type of industrial facility, EQM has earned a reputation as a company that knows how to achieve technical and regulatory objectives and obtain regulatory closure or “No Further Action” status for projects of varying size and complexity.
We regularly make use of our expertise on projects that require a strong regulatory understanding of CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA, CWA, and OPA as applied to site-specific issues/requirements. We are also familiar with compliance regulations and have a clear understanding of applicable State and local regulatory requirements.
EQM offers expertise in the following service areas:
- Air Management Services
- Community Relations
- Compliance Outsourcing
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditing
- Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Safety & Health
- Mergers & Acquisitions/Due Diligence
- Remediation and Construction Management
- Stormwater Engineering Services
- Stormwater Monitoring
- Stormwater and Wastewater Management
- Tank Testing
- Waste Management